The visa for the immediate relative
As per the US Immigration Law, not to be limited the volume of visa granted annually for visas of this aspect. The visas listed below are visas for the immediate relative of the US citizen.
• The biological child or the step-child of the spouse of the US citizen, the single child, under 21 years old.
• The adoptive child of the US citizen
• The adoptive child of the US citizen (to be adopted in the USA)
• The biological parent of the step parent of the US citizen
• Fiance (fiancee) of the US citizen.
• Spouse and step child of the spouse of the US citizen.
The visa for the member of family
There are some visas reserved for the members in the family of the US citizen and US permanent resident. The volume of this visa is limited annually. The record is settled basing on the order of the date for opening the petition at the USCIS. The date for opening the petition is called as the preference date. In order to check the preference date at the turn for settlement of the petitions, in website of the US Department of State.
• The single child of the US citizen.
• The spouse and single child under 21 years old of the permanent resident.
• The non-immigrant visa for the spouse and single child under 21 years old of the permanent resident to come to the USA to wait for settlement of the petition for immigration under F2A.
• The single child over 21 years old of permanent resident.
• The married child of the US citizen.
• The siblings of the US citizen.
The working visa
For the immigrant working visa, the company for petition in the USA needs to have a requirement of the special work to petition for the applicant to immigrate to the USA. The working visa including 5 types. Maybe it needs to have the certification of the US Labor Department and a petition is opened at the USCIS for the applicant to obtain the working visa.
• E1: The employee belongs to the preference aspect.
• E2: The specialist who have the advanced diploma.
• E3: The skilled worker.
• E4: Immigration following the special visa.
• E5: Immigration through investment.
The visa for the reward winner
The visa program for travel to the USA under program of reward winner (Diversity visa) sent fraudulent mail or email by the malefactors.
The US Department of State, the visa section, warned about the increase in fraudulence in sending email to the applicant for obtaining US immigrant visa under the program of reward winner. The cheaters stand behind the emails and mails themselves recognize as the representatives of the US government for the purpiose to withdraw from the application for immigration to the USA under the said program.
all applicants should understand realize the information supplied by the Federation Commercial Council about the visa under the form of this fraudulent reward winning. The applicant is encouraged that they should refer the stipulation and procedure of this program in order to be able to know when the matter occurs, how it occurs and from where.
At last. Please, note that all applicants who participate the reward winning program DV-2012 will not receive the notice letter from the US Government that they should check the status of their petitions in the network of information online. In order to know the common information of visa for immigration under the reward winning program (Diversity visa), please check website of the US Department of State. To check the status of petition of the immigration program under the diversity visa that is only supplied through the safety online system of the US Department of State about the fraudulent information concerning the diversity visa, please check in website of the US Department of State
Note: The Vietnamese citizen has no criteria for being issued DV-2012.
The US Immigration Law defines the Amerasian “who was born in Vietnam after January 1, 1962 and before January 1, 1976 with the father as the US citizen.” In order to know more information for Amerasian visa,
• IR1/CR1: The spouse who got married legally with the US citizen. Hence, the petition is only opened after having the Marriage Certificate. The petitioner should be from 18 years old and up with the status for residence in the USA.
• IR2/CR2: The biological child or step-child of the spouse of the US ctizen, the single child, under 21 years old.
– The step-child only meets the condition for immigration if the marriage of the parent with the petitioner to be established before the step-child is enough 18 years old.
– Each applicant for immigration should be established a petition separately.
– The petition not to be accompanied by applicant.
• IR5: The biological parent or the step-parent of the US citizen.
– The US citizen as the petitioner should be from 21 years old and up.
– The biological parent only meet the condition for immigration when his/her marriage with the parent of the petitioner is established before the petitioner is enough 18 years old.
– If being accepted as the legally adoptive child, the petitioner can be not petitioned for the biological parents.
– Each applicant for immigration should have a separate petition.
• K-1: The fiance (fiancee) of the US citizen. The US citizen can petition for the fiance (fiancee) if:
– Both of them are legal for marriage;
– The applicant should get married with the petitioner within 90 days from the date that the fiance (fiancee) comes to the USA with the fiance (fiancee) visa;
– The fiance (fiancee) will change into the status for long term residence in the USA after marriage with the petitioner.
– The petitioner and fiance (fiancee) should meet in person within 2 years ago.
– The step-child is still single, under 21 years old of fiance (fiancee) US citizen can obtain K-2 visa following the K-1 petition. The names of those children should be recorded in the petition.
– The children of the fiance (fiancee) the US citizen (K-2) can travel together with the parent (K-1) or accompany later within one years from the date that the parent (K-1) is issued visa.
• K-3: The visa type for the spouse of the US citizen. First of all, the petitioner needs to open a petition for immigration (Form I-130) for each applicant, then to open more a K-3 petition (Form I-129F) for the spouse and single children, under 21 years old of K-3.
– The applicant will obtain K-3 visa, and the visa should be granted at the country where the petitioner gets married with the applicant for visa
– The children of K-3 can travel to the USA by K-4 visa with the condition that the principal applicant got K-3 visa or it is keeping the K-3 status.
– It does not need to open separately a petition (Form I-129F) for the children. The children can be in same petition with the principal applicant of K-3 petition.
• F1: The single children of the US citizen (including even the dependents as single children, under 21 years old if any). The applicant of this visa type should keep the single status. If the applicant gets married, the visa type will change in F3 aspect (The married children of the US citizen).
• F2A: The spouse and single children, under 21 years old of the Permanent resident. The petition can include spouse and children of the Permanent resident. However, when the petitioner gets the US naturalization, each child needs to have a separate petition. When naturalizing, the petitioner needs to send his/her evidence of US naturalization to National Visa Center (NVC) or Consulate (if the petition was transferred to our office).
• V: The spouse and single children, under 21 years old of the Permanent resident can obtain V visa with the following conditions: – The petition for immigration (form I-130) opened before or on December 21, 2000.
– The petition has opened for 3 years and up.;
– The petition is not in turn for settlement.
– The applicant hasn’t been interviewed or scheduled for immigrant visa interview
– The petition hasn’t been transferred to the US Embassy/Consulate;
– The applicant meets full condition for immigrant visa.
• F2B: The single children, over 21 years old of the Permanent resident (including even the dependent as the single child, under 21 years old , if any). Note, the petition will not be valid if the applicant gets married before the date that the petitioner gets the US naturalization.
• F3: The married children of the US citizen. The spouse and single children under 21 years old of the applicant to be obtained the immigrant visa following the petition of the applicant.
• F4: The siblings of the US citizen.
– The Petitioner (US citizen) should be from 21 years old and up.
– The spouse and single children under 21 years old of the applicant are obtained immigrant visa following the petition of the applicant.